B2B Merchant Due Diligence additional documents
E-Payment & E-Debit payment solution (applicable to Mainland merchants & Mainland customer):
● Access E-Payment & E-Debit Platform to submit payment request. This payment
request requires the following information from the merchant/individual:
For all B2B transactions (Inbound & Outbound):
● Contract between Mainland merchant & International merchant, supporting transaction amount, nature, authenticity, and merchant's bank account information where funds being settled.
● Authorization by Mainland merchant or International merchant (depends on Inbound or Outbound) for Axepay to act on behalf to send/collect money to/from Mainland.
● Other useful documents (e.g. logistic docs)
● Receipient merchant's company registration documents (BR, Incorporation documents)
For Passive C2B (Outbound):
● Signed Direct Debit Authorization Form
● Copy of Mainland customer's ID
● OCopy of CUP bankcard